Thursday, June 4, 2009

CALLING ALL PHOTOS

I know, I know, it's been forever since I posted! Life has been a little crazy since I've gone back to work after birth. I have been waiting until I have pictures of Brynlee to post. However, I am finding that I have not been very good at taking them. So I would like to ask anyone who has any photos if they could send them my way. Chris and I both have the bad habit of taking photos on our phones which I haven't figured how to upload to the computer. So until I get that sorted out here's a quick update.

Brynlee is 11 weeks old now and growing so amazingly fast. Not just physically but mentally as well. She has made two very important discoveries lately: her voice and her thumb. She used to suck on her whole fist when she was tired or hungry but she has now figured out how to get just her thumb in her mouth. It makes such a cute slurpy noise. I just hope that we will be able to break her of the thumb-sucking habit as she gets older.

Brynlee also likes to carry on long conversations. She'll gurgle and coo and use her very expressive eyebrows to communicate. It seems she knows exactly what she's saying and we just talk back like we totally understand. This can go on for quite some time. We had a good chat in the middle of her feeding yesterday morning that went on for 10 minutes or so. I guess she was telling me all about her dreams that night.

I will work on getting pictures and maybe some video posted soon. Please, again, if you have any photos of Brynlee I would LOVE to have them. I am also compiling pictures for her memory book so I'd love to get other people's shots as another perspective on her precious moments.

Thanks to all!

No comments: