Wednesday, April 1, 2009

2 WEEKS OLD ALREADY???

Brynlee girl, you are growing so fast! Our little one has her two week check up today. Poor thing has to have a second PKU/Bilirubin test. That means a heel-prick blood draw. She handled the first one beautifully. Let's hope for a repeat performance.

Chris and I want to thank Aunt Dani for coming and taking pictures of Brynlee for her official baby announcements. She has such a great eye and fun ideas. We had a hard time choosing which pictures to use, they were all so darling. Brynlee was not particularly cooperative that day so I really have to hand it to Dani for getting such good shots. Here are some of my favorites. Thanks again Dani. You rock!!

3 comments:

Amanda said...

Paige! I'm so excited to see these pics, but I can't get your slideshow to load... HELP!! I bet that Brynlee is changing so much. I can't believe she's 2 weeks old already. I probably should come see her again. I miss her! :) Love you guys lots!

Angie Di said...

What a beautiful little girl!! Of course, with parents like you two I wouldn't expect any less. Congratulations you guys! Welcome to the family Brynlee.

Mamu Lou said...

Can't wait to see her in person. Oh, and hold her, hug her, kiss her...you get the point!!