Saturday, June 13, 2009

PLAY TIME

One of Brynlee's favorite places in the whole house - odd as it sounds - is her changing table. Thanks Gramma Kit for the fun mobile. It keeps us ALL entertained! Brynlee will laugh at the animals on this mobile and dance for as long as we're willing to stand there and watch her. Okay, it's more just wiggling than dancing. But take a look at her moves and tell me she won't be dancing as soon as she's on her feet. Thanks for keeping us so entertained little one!


2 comments:

Mamu Lou said...

You are right, she's got some great moves! I'm sure she'll be dancing before you know it.

Amanda said...

Hee Hee. She is so cute. I love her moves! Shelby LOVED watching this with me and said "YEAH! I can dance with Brynlee!". I hated to tell her that she has to get bigger, but Shelb said "Oh, I know Mom. I'll wait". Aw, kids. :)