Friday, March 13, 2009

WILL SHE, OR WON'T SHE?

The question originally was directed at whether or not baby would arrive by her due date. Since we are now officially two days overdue we have redirected the question. Will she, or won't she, come on her own. I am hoping that labor will not have to be induced but our little princess seems to be quite comfortable where she is. I have had no signs of labor but am reaching that "I'm ready to be done with this" phase.
Most people I talk to say I don't "look" ready (small belly, I guess) but I feel ready. I've got the waddle down-pat and the hourly potty breaks are a real nuisance sometimes (like in the middle of the night . . . okay, more like ALL night). We're hoping the doctor has some good news about our progress at our next check-up. Or better yet - here's hoping that we go into labor before that. We are both just very anxious to get our little bundle here healthy and happy.


Carrying high and tight

3 comments:

Amanda said...

That is such a cute picture Paige!! You are so gorgeous all prego. How exciting that she's coming any day now. I'm so excited I can hardly stand it. I can't wait 'til I meet her!! Hope you're feeling well and we'll have to catch up with that new one soon! Love you lots!

Daniel and Mary said...

You look great! I am so excited for you. I can't wait to hear all about your little Princess. They really are so much fun. Good Luck!

I'll check for updates here.

Mamu Lou said...

Oh Paige, you look beautiful (as always!). Absolutely cannot wait to meet this little girl. Love you guys and good luck with everything.