Monday, March 16, 2009

EVICTION NOTICE

Well, it's been decided. "Tater" has her official eviction notice and will be "born" on Wednesday the 18th via C-section. After much deliberation our extremely knowledgeable and talented medical team came to the conclusion that this would be the safest way for her to make her entrance into the world. With all my past medical issues and surgeries it will be safer for me to have an abdominal incision than risk any heavy stress on my other inner workings.
It may take me a while to get around to updating the blog after she arrives with all the adjusting we'll be doing, so be patient if you don't get pics for a while yet. I'll do my best, but our little angel will have all our attention for sure.
Thanks to you all for your love, support and concern. We love y'all!

1 comment:

Mamu Lou said...

Yeah!!!!!!! We are SO excited for ya'll and to have another little Miller running around. Congrats! We love you all.