Monday, September 28, 2009

SIX MONTHS OLD

WOW!! Where has the time gone? Brynlee is growing so fast! At her 6 month check up she weighed in at 18 lbs and was 27 inches tall. So when I say growing I really mean it :)
Brynlee has become an efficient roller. She gets everywhere (and I do mean everywhere) by rolling. She has managed to escape the playmat and get out the office door in under two minutes. She also likes to venture under her crib. I think she follows Saba (the cat) under there since that's his favorite napping place lately.
Brynlee has also developed quite a taste for solids. She pretty much eats anything we offer. Sometimes she likes it, sometimes not so much. We haven't tried potatoes yet though. With Chris' very strong dislike for them it will be interesting to see what Bryn does.
U of U football games are quite different with Brynlee along.  She is much more interested in watching the fans than the game.  I have to admit, sometimes I am too.  We are getting pretty good at the whole restroom stall nursing routine and she takes a quick power nap just before kick off and falls asleep pretty quickly after the game ends.  When it gets too loud B and I walk the concourse and watch the herds of people at the concessions stands.
Here are some pictures of the little munchkin. As you can see she quite a happy girl. She sits quite well unsupported now and examines her toys carefully - mostly with her mouth.



1 comment:

Amanda said...

Paige! She is such a cute 'lil stinker! I cannot believe how fast time has gone. It seems like only yesterday you told me you were making room for her! I never knew how fast time flies, but seeing that she's 6 months old now, I feel ancient!! SO CUTE!!!